If you wish to appear at the church please consider the following …
The musical policy tries to encompass the full range of acoustic and roots music . We have had blues , folk , southern soul, singer-songwriter , country influenced , Irish contemporary, and some unaccompanied traditional English song . If your music fits within these genres I may be interested
The best starting point is to send (if you have one) a CD of a representation of your current repertoire . If you don’t have one then contact me with details of youtube, soundcloud, webpage etc. … David Hiney 39 Herons Wharf Appley Bridge Wigan WN6 9ET . Or email email@example.com or phone me on 07875 881436
What artists can always expect of us.
- You will always get a very good sound engineer.
- Tea or Coffee (and biscuits) when you arrive
- Refreshments that cater to your dietary requirements before (or after) the show
- Private space for you to relax, read a book etc. (with no unnecessary interruptions)
- Towels and water
- A show that runs to time(barring any foreseeable eventualities)
- Cash (or if you require a cheque) payment on the night
- Homestay accommodation (if required) with breakfast of your choice provided